Perlium Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perlium Roleplay Forum

The Perlium Roleplay Forum

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

[Officer] Gilang Haikal

Go down 
4 posters
PengirimMessage
Gilang_Haikal

Jumlah posting : 11

[Officer] Gilang Haikal Empty
PostSubyek: [Officer] Gilang Haikal   [Officer] Gilang Haikal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:05 pm

(In Character)

1.1 Firstname:Gilang
1.2 Lastname :Haikal
1.3 Age :25
1.4 Gender :Male
1.5 Origin :America
1.6 Education :Graduate education
1.7 Phone Number :4029
1.8 Job :Trucker and Farmer
1.9 Date of birth :06 Juni 1988
2.0 Place of birth :Lost Santos
2.1 Blood Type :O
2.2 Height :175 Cm
2.3 Weight :85 Kg
2.4 Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it.:Yes. At that time I did not know the full rules that exist in the lost city of santos
2.5 Tell Us About Yourself :My name is Gilang Haikal. I was born in the city of Los Santos on 06 June 1988. I used to be called as Gilang. I worked as a Trucker and Farmer. Where I live in Temple. My day-to-day activities is to help local people who want bertannya to me, and I am also making money by delivering orders to the stores, and I also worked as a farmer, I also hobby fishing. I am adept at driving and shooting. I never go to jail because I have a full understanding of the rules in the City Lost Santos, now I have to understand the rules in the city of Los Santos. I greatly admired member San Andreas State Sheriff because they are very firm, disciplined, and obey the rules. I want to be part of the San Andreas State Sheriff because I want to uphold justice and truth. I have the nature of Discipline, Obedience to superiors, Fair, Honest, Friendly, Responsible and Resolute in all things and situations. I really hope I can be accepted into the San Andreas State Sheriff, if I am accepted I will perform my duties to the best possible.
2.6 Why would you like to be a Police Officer in Police / Sheriff Department?I want to be part of the San Andreas State Sheriff because I want to uphold justice and truth. I see people at the Los Santos lately many are doing criminal, such as stealing, cheating, and in traffic violations. I also want the citizens of Los Santos advised that when driving a vehicle on public roads to be careful because I saw a lot of events that violate the traffic on the road from the speedway, no illegal convoy permission from the police, since that time I was determined that I believe in some point I could be one of the members of the San Andreas State Sheriff. I also got a lot of support from my close friends, my support for a San Andreas State Sheriff. I do not throw away this opportunity, as the San Andreas State Sheriff Sheriff Recruitmen newly opened, I immediately rushed to sign up as a member of San Andreas State Sheriff, and when I was accepted into the San Andreas State Sheriff I will perform my duties as best as possible and I will fair to every citizen. That's all and thank you.
2.7 Why do you think we should accept you to the department? Because I am a good person, Firm, Fair. And I often look at events that violate the rules and criminal acts. I want my beloved city into a city of peace, safe, and prosperous. I am very skilled driving, and shooting, and that makes me optimistic that a member of San Andreas State Sheriff, and I'm sure San Andreas State Sheriff desperately need people like me to eradicate all crime these days often occur in this beloved city. And if I was accepted into the San Andreas State Sheriff I will perform tasks as much as possible.

Dengan Ini Kami Menyatakan [Gilang Haikal] Akan Menghormati Atasan Dan Siap Akan Jadi Officer Yang Baik , Tegas , Adil . Jika Anda Melanggar Semua Peraturan Yang Fatal Anda Akan Di Banned Dari SASD dan Di Pecat Dari SASD.

(Out Of Character)

3.1 Nama Lengkap :Gilang Haikal Fiqri
3.2 Umur :15 Tahun
3.3 Lokasi :Bogor
3.4 ID Forum :Gilang_Haikal
3.5 Skala RP Anda Dari 1 - 10 :8
3.6 Apakah anda Sudah 2 Jam main di Perlium Role Play ?Sudah
3.7 Mengapa Anda Ingin Bergabung Ke SASD  ?Karena saya ingin menegakkan kebenaran dan keadilan di Kota yang tercinta ini, dan saya akan menjadi anggota yang Baik,Tegas,Adil kepada seluruh warga. Dan karena saya ingin tahu rasanya menjadi anggota San Andreas State Sheriff,dan karena saya sangat mengagumi faction tersebut
3.8 Tunjukan SS Stats Kamu !!! http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img585/9637/f14l.png&sa=0
3.9 Apakah Anda Bisa Menginstall Team Speak ? :Ya
4.0 Sebutkan Pengertian apa saja yang anda ketahui tentang Roleplay ?:sebutkan
     1.Dilarang Metagaming
     2.Dilarang Powergaming
     3.Dilarang Non Roleplay
     4.Dilarang Non RP behavior
     5.Dilarang Mixing
     6.Dilarang Bunny Hoping
     7.Dilarang Olympic Swimming
     8.Dilarang merampok atau menipu player yang masih dibawah level 3
     9.Avoid to RP with /q or AFK
     10.Insult Player OOC
     11.Dilarang transfer atau memindahkan barang antar account
     12.Mementingkan uang daripada Roleplay
     13.Dilarang provoke anggota Government yang sedang On-Duty
     14.Dilarang Deathmatch
     15.Dilarang Car Surfing
     16.Dilarang merampok di tempat ramai seperti tempat, LSPD, City Hall, Pershing Square, Dealership, dan Bank.
     17.Dilarang memakai program Illegal seperti, Cheat, Hack, Cleo, Dan lain lain
     18.Scrolling weapon tanpa RP
     19.Car Ramming
     20.Revenge Killing
     21.Abusing /report (/report hanya untuk melaporkan player yang melanggar peraturan server)

Tanda Tangan                                                          Tanda Tangan                  
                                                                                 [Officer] Gilang Haikal GsYQDBpDMGgMwaAxBIPGEAwaQzBoDMGgMQSDxhAMGkMwaAzBoDEEg8YQDBpDMGgMwaAxBIPGEAwaQzBoDMGgMQSDxhAMGkMwaAzBoDEEg8YQDBpDMGgMwaAxBOMPeJqMoxjP04MAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
        (Michael McVanegaz)                                                     ( Gilang Haikal) 
        Chief or Leader SASD                                                  Pelamar Officer SASD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KevinC

Jumlah posting : 22

PostSubyek: Re: [Officer] Gilang Haikal   [Officer] Gilang Haikal Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:40 pm

For Mr./Ms. Haikal

I am writing to You in regard to the application format you just published.

Following the Format of your application, I have reviewed the Format of your application and, as a result, have come to the decision to Accepted your request.

Please wait until our officer call you and get interviewed by Leader of FTO "Kevin Christian"

With Respect

*Deputy-Chief SASD*
*FTO Leader*
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
AREMA 87

AREMA 87

Jumlah posting : 26
Lokasi : Pandaan, Pasuruaan, jatim

PostSubyek: Re: [Officer] Gilang Haikal   [Officer] Gilang Haikal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:13 am

Temui DEPUTY SASD untuk sesi Interview
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Gilang_Haikal

Jumlah posting : 11

PostSubyek: Re: [Officer] Gilang Haikal   [Officer] Gilang Haikal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:02 pm

IG dong
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rangga_Nugraha

Rangga_Nugraha

Jumlah posting : 36
Lokasi : Sumedang

PostSubyek: Re: [Officer] Gilang Haikal   [Officer] Gilang Haikal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:38 pm

[Officer] Gilang Haikal YJvxyDP

Maaf bila saya ikut campur, tetapi kayak ada yang janggal :

(( OOC REASON ))
1. Di IC dia umurnya 25 tahun tapi di /stats OOCnya umurnya 13 tahun -_-

Regards,

[Officer] Gilang Haikal 23z3

Rangga Baskoro Nugraha
Assisten Chief of LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: [Officer] Gilang Haikal   [Officer] Gilang Haikal Icon_minitime