Perlium Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perlium Roleplay Forum

The Perlium Roleplay Forum

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Gilang_Haikal

Jumlah posting : 11

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD Empty
PostSubyek: Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD   Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:59 pm

SAN ANDREAS SHERIFF DEPARTMENT
Field Training Officer Division

Curiculum Vitae Section ::

1. First Name : Gilang
2. Last Name : Haikal
3. Middle Name : -
4. Age : 25
5. Gender : Male
6. Date of Birth : 06-06-1988
7. Address : Temple
8. Phone Number : 4029

Interview Section ::
1. Why you want to join with us : I want to be part of the San Andreas State Sheriff because I want to uphold justice and truth. I see people at the Los Santos lately many are doing criminal, such as stealing, cheating, and in traffic violations. I also want the citizens of Los Santos advised that when driving a vehicle on public roads to be careful because I saw a lot of events that violate the traffic on the road from the speedway, no illegal convoy permission from the police, since that time I was determined that I believe in some point I could be one of the members of the San Andreas State Sheriff. I also got a lot of support from my close friends, my support for a San Andreas State Sheriff. I do not throw away this opportunity, as the San Andreas State Sheriff Sheriff Recruitmen newly opened, I immediately rushed to sign up as a member of San Andreas State Sheriff, and when I was accepted into the San Andreas State Sheriff I will perform my duties as best as possible and I will fair to every citizen. That's all and thank you.
2. Are you ready to go to the field , Give us your reason : Yes I am ready to get off the spaciousness.Because I am a good person, Firm, Fair. And I often look at events that violate the rules and criminal acts. I want my beloved city into a city of peace, safe, and prosperous. I am very skilled driving, and shooting, and that makes me optimistic that a member of San Andreas State Sheriff, and I'm sure San Andreas State Sheriff desperately need people like me to eradicate all crime these days often occur in this beloved city. And if I was accepted into the San Andreas State Sheriff I will perform tasks as much as possible.

I, (Gilang Haikal) fill in this form correctly and in accordance reality. If this form is shown lying or wrong then my (Gilang Haikal) ready to get his sentence

Signed,

Gilang

(Gilang Haikal)

((OOC Section))
((Nama : Gilang Haikal Fiqri ))
((Tempat Tanggal Lahir : Bogor,06 Juni 1998 ))
((Domisili : Bogor ))
((Umur : 15 ))
((Kualitas RP , Dari 1 - 5 : 5 ))
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
KevinC

Jumlah posting : 22

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD   Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 4:01 pm

((Failed Form.. Gunakan yang ada di dalam tabel code Very Happy thanks ))
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota SASD
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1