Perlium Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perlium Roleplay Forum

The Perlium Roleplay Forum

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

[Character Story] Rina Carlina

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Rina_Carlina

Jumlah posting : 28

[Character Story] Rina Carlina Empty
PostSubyek: [Character Story] Rina Carlina   [Character Story] Rina Carlina Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:47 pm

introduce my name is Rina Carlina, the people around me often call me Rina. I was born in Los Santos 18 November 1998, my father was a street cleaner and my mother died when I was 10 years old, so I just lived alone with my father. When I was 17 years old, I joined a fairly feared gangs in the area where I live in the suburbs of London. Until one day, I was caught by the police and put in jail for criminal behavior that I made. Late one night I escaped from the prison along with two of my friends, instead I am free I even wanted by the police in the area where I live. Finally I decided to go away from home and moved to Los Santos, I immediately bought a plane ticket and flew immediately rushed to Los Santos. Upon arriving in Los Santos I start a new job, now I was different to that first moment when I was in Los Santos, I've changed form the figure of a kind, friendly and helpful to his friends. My job was a trucker but I was determined to become a police officer, because I often see quite a lot of crime in the city of Los Santos and want to change my attitude that used to make the act of crime but now I want to eradicate legal action against them. This often occurs in city robbery, looting, kidnapping, smuggling of illegal goods and sexual harassment. So I was very concerned with the current condition of the day as more and more such cases, and the police are now much less common as it used to. Therefore I would like to get in Los Santos Department and I want to eradicate crime cases that occurred in Los Santos. In addition to the case, I still often see minor cases such as traffic violations. I also want to order the citizens of Los Santos when mengendaraai vehicles on public roads, so many events that I have seen on the road from the speedway, the convoys illegal no permission from the police, from then I was very determined that I'm sure at some point I could be one of the members of the Los Santos Police Department. I also got a lot of support from my close friends, so I became a cop. I do not throw away this opportunity, as the Los Santos Police Department opened a new police Recruitmen, I immediately rushed to register as a member of the Los Santos Police Department police. study 
study 
Exclamation 
Question 
bounce 
TAMAT.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[Character Story] Rina Carlina
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1