Perlium Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perlium Roleplay Forum

The Perlium Roleplay Forum

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Gilang_Haikal

Jumlah posting : 11

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD Empty
PostSubyek: Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD   Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD YJvxyDP

(In Character)

1.1 Name :Gilang Haikal
1.2 Age :25
1.3 Adress :Temple
1.4 Sex :Male
1.5 Origin :Indonesia
1.6 Education :Graduate education
1.7 Phone Number :4029
1.8 Job :Trucker And Farmer
1.9 Do You Have Crime Record ? If Yes Explain It :Yes. At that time I did not know the full rules that exist in the lost city of santos
2.0 Tell Us About Yourself :My name is Gilang Haikal. I was born in the city of Los Santos on 06 June 1988. I used to be called as Gilang. I worked as a Trucker and Farmer. Where I live in Temple. My day-to-day activities is to help local people who want ask to me, and I am also making money by delivering orders to the stores, and I also worked as a farmer, I also hobby fishing. I am adept at driving and shooting. I never go to jail because I have a full understanding of the rules in the City Lost Santos, now I have to understand the rules in the city of Los Santos. I greatly admired member Los Santos Police Department because they are very firm, disciplined, and obey the rules. I want to be part of the Los Santos Police Department because I want to uphold justice and truth. I have the nature of Discipline, Obedience to superiors, Fair, Honest, Friendly, Responsible and Resolute in all things and situations. I really hope I can be accepted into the Los Santos Police Department, if I am accepted I will perform my duties to the best possible.
2.1 Why You Want To Join us ? :I want to be part of the Los Santos Police Department because I want to uphold justice and truth. I see people at the Los Santos lately many are doing criminal, such as stealing, cheating, and in traffic violations. I also want the citizens of Los Santos advised that when driving a vehicle on public roads to be careful because I saw a lot of events that violate the traffic on the road from the speedway, no illegal convoy permission from the police, since that time I was determined that I believe in some point I could be one of the members of the Los Santos Police Department. I also got a lot of support from my close friends, my support for a Los Santos Police Department. I do not throw away this opportunity, as the Los Santos Police Department Sheriff Recruitmen newly opened, I immediately rushed to sign up as a member of Los Santos Police Department, and when I was accepted into the Los Santos Police Department I will perform my duties as best as possible and I will fair to every citizen. That's all and thank you.

Dengan Ini Saya Menyatakan [Gilang_Haikal] Akan Menghormati Atasan Dan Siap Akan Jadi Officer Yang Baik , Tegas , Adil . Jika Anda Melanggar Semua Peraturan Yang Fatal Anda Akan Di Banned Dari LSPD

(Out Of Character)

3.1 Nama Lengkap :Gilang Haikal Fiqri
3.2 Umur :15
3.3 Lokasi :Bogor,Bantar kemang no.103
3.4 ID Forum :Gilang_Haikal
3.5 Skala RP Anda Dari 1 - 10 :8
3.6 Apakah anda Sudah 2 Jam main di Perlium Role Play ?:Sudah
3.7 Mengapa Anda Ingin Bergabung Ke LSPD ?:Karena saya ingin menegakkan keadilan,dan kebenaran. Dan saya ingin mengenal lebih jauh tentang warga sekitar
3.8 Tunjukan SS Stats Kamu !!!:http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img585/9637/f14l.png&sa=0
3.9 Apakah Anda Bisa Menginstall Team Speak ? :Bisa
4.0 Sebutkan Pengertian dari !!
    -PG         :Powergaming. Yaitu melakukan tindakan yang mustahil terjadi di dunia nyata
    -MG         :Metagaming. Yaitu  anda menggunakan informasi OOC untuk di IC, maupun sebaliknya
    -MIXING   :Menggabungkan kata IC kedalam kata OOC, maupun sebaliknya
    -RK          :Revenge Killing. Yaitu membunuh seseorang yang telah membunuh anda. (membunuh secara non-RP [DM] bukan Character Kill)
    -CR          :Car Ramming. Yaitu Menabraki orang tidak memakai RP
    -FORCE RP:Yaitu memaksa seseorang untuk ikut RP kita tanpa memperhatikan RP yang sedang orang itu lakukan

Tanda Tangan                                                                                        Tanda Tangan
                                                                                                           Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD GsYQDBpDMGgMwaAxBIPGEAwaQzBoDMGgMQSDxhAMGkMwaAzBoDEEg8YQDBpDMGgMwaAxBIPGEAwaQzBoDMGgMQSDxhAMGkMwaAzBoDEEg8YQDBpDMGgMwaAxBOMPeJqMoxjP04MAAAAASUVORK5CYII=                                                                                                                
       (                    )                                                                                     ( Gilang_Haikal  )
        Director LSPD                                                                                          Pelamar LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rangga_Nugraha

Rangga_Nugraha

Jumlah posting : 36
Lokasi : Sumedang

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD   Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD YJvxyDP

Kepada Bapak Gilang Haikal.

Setelah berunding dengan staff LSPD tentang surat lamaran anda ,kami nyatakan surat yang anda kirimkan di DENIED PERMANENT dengan alasan :

1. Kamu sudah tau jawabannya KLIK DISINI.

Regards,

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD N2ur

Rangga Baskoro Nugraha
Lieutenant of LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Pendaftaran menjadi anggota LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1