Perlium Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perlium Roleplay Forum

The Perlium Roleplay Forum

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Rina_Carlina

Jumlah posting : 28

LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) Empty
PostSubyek: LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))   LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 pm

LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) YJvxyDP

(In Character)

1.1 Name : Rina Carlina
1.2 Age : 17
1.3 Adress : Los Santos
1.4 Sex : Female
1.5 Origin : America
1.6 Education : 3 SMA
1.7 Phone Number : 7182
1.8 Job : Trucker And Mechanic
1.9 Do You Have Crime Record ? If Yes Explain It : No
2.0 Tell Us About Yourself :(Minimal 100 Kata, Boleh Memakai Bahasa Indonesia) Previous introduce my name is Rina Carlina, the people around me often call me Rina. I was born in Los Santos 18 November 1998, my father was a street cleaner and my mother died when I was 10 years old, so I just lived alone with my father. When I was 17 years old, I joined a fairly feared gangs in the area where I live in the suburbs of London. Until one day, I was caught by the police and put in jail for criminal behavior that I made. Late one night I escaped from the prison along with two of my friends, instead I am free I even wanted by the police in the area where I live. Finally I decided to go away from home and moved to Los Santos, I immediately bought a plane ticket and flew immediately rushed to Los Santos. Upon arriving in Los Santos I start a new job, now I was different to that first moment when I was in Los Santos, I've changed form the figure of a kind, friendly and helpful to his friends. My job was a trucker but I was determined to become a police officer, because I often see quite a lot of crime in the city of Los Santos and want to change my attitude that used to make the act of crime but now I want to eradicate legal action against them. This often occurs in city robbery, looting, kidnapping, smuggling of illegal goods and sexual harassment. So I was very concerned with the current condition of the day as more and more such cases, and the police are now much less common as it used to. Therefore I would like to get in Los Santos Department and I want to eradicate crime cases that occurred in Los Santos. In addition to the case, I still often see minor cases such as traffic violations. I also want to order the citizens of Los Santos when mengendaraai vehicles on public roads, so many events that I have seen on the road from the speedway, the convoys illegal no permission from the police, from then I was very determined that I'm sure at some point I could be one of the members of the Los Santos Police Department. I also got a lot of support from my close friends, so I became a cop. I do not throw away this opportunity, as the Los Santos Police Department opened a new police Recruitmen, I immediately rushed to register as a member of the Los Santos Police Department police.
2.1 Why You Want To Join us ? :
(Minimal 75 Kata, Boleh Memakai Bahasa Indonesia) Since I was an honest person, friendly, responsible and decisive in all things and situations. I see now the Los Santos Police Department officers were lack of it that I hope I can become a member of the Los Santos Police Department. I have the driving skill that can count on and also skill shot is quite capable. Obedient to superiors and have high morale that is the nature that is within me this. I also have a dream that regulate security in Los Santos and want to eradicate crime cases that are very apprehensive in this city. I hope so, I would be accepted as a member of the Los Santos Police Department at this time registration. For your attention I thank you.

Dengan Ini Kami Menyatakan Rina Carlina Akan Menghormati Atasan Dan Siap Akan Jadi Officer Yang Baik , Tegas , Adil . Jika Anda Melanggar Semua Peraturan Yang Fatal Anda Akan Di Banned Dari LSPD

(Out Of Character)

3.1 Nama Lengkap : Bathitusta Ceasario
3.2 Umur : 12
3.3 Lokasi : Jakarta Barat, Cileduk, Jalan Tanah 100
3.4 ID Forum : Rina_Carlina
3.5 Skala RP Anda Dari 1 - 10 : 8
3.6 Apakah anda Sudah 2 Jam main di Perlium Role Play ? Sudah Lebih
3.7 Mengapa Anda Ingin Bergabung Ke LSPD ? Karena Ingin Membantu Los Santos Dari Kejahatan Kriminal Dan Orang Orang Yang Membawa Barang Ilegal Harus Di Hukum(Minimal 25 Kata)
3.8 Tunjukan SS Stats Kamu !!! https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p526x296/1174970_515850571832458_320082911_n.jpg
3.9 Apakah Anda Bisa Menginstall Team Speak ? :
4.0 Sebutkan Pengertian dari !!

-PG : (Power Gaming) Mengeluarkan Senjata Tanpa RP, Dan Di Tembak Tidak Menggunakan RPly Kesakitan
-MG : (Meta Gamming) Yaitu menggunakan fasilitas OOC ke dalam IC Misalnya Nama Asli Saya Rio, Dia Memanggil Rio Lewat IC Seharusnya Itu OOC
-MIXING : Misalnya kita ngomong di OOC chat dan langsung ke IC chat itu mixxing
-RK : (Refenge Kill) Membunuh Orang Yang Tidak Bersalah
-CR : (Car Ramming) Menabrak Nabraki Orang Tidak Memakai RP(Non RP)
-FORCE RP : Memaksakan untuk Roleplay yang sedang kita jalani tanpa melihat Roleplay orang lain

Tanda Tangan Tanda Tangan

(Anabella Basilia) ( Rina Carlina )
Director LSPD Pelamar LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rina_Carlina

PostSubyek: Re: LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))   LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:03 pm

YANG SOAL 3.9 SAYA JAWAB : BISA
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rangga_Nugraha

Rangga_Nugraha

Jumlah posting : 36
Lokasi : Sumedang

PostSubyek: Re: LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))   LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 pm

LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) YJvxyDP

Kepada Ibu Rina Carlina.

Setelah berunding dengan staff LSPD tentang surat lamaran anda ,kami nyatakan surat yang anda kirimkan di DENIED dengan alasan :

1. Umur mu terlalu dini untuk menjadi anggota Los Santos Police Departement.

Anda bisa melamar lagi bila Umur anda sudah 20 tahun atau lebih.

Regards,

LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) N2ur

Rangga Baskoro Nugraha
Assisten Chief of LSPD
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Rina_Carlina

PostSubyek: Re: LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))   LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 pm

baik pakk
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))   LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted)) Icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

LSPD Application Form || Rina Carlina ((Accepted))
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1